Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tip#681: Find Motivation & Inspiration Every Day - Now You See Me

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” 
Zig Ziglar 

Early in the week I experienced personal revelations about certain “Groundhog Day” loops in my life that I needed several days to process. And though I was shaken up I remembered the Zig Ziglar quote above and took actions to maintain my positivity by laughing and finding ways to put a smile on my face. Watching movies, hanging out with good friends, meditation and swimming in my indoor pool really helped.

A fun resource I found was a greatest Vines compilation on Youtube (6 second video clips). Check it out if you want a really good laugh: Greatest Vines Compilation 2013

Now You See Me (2013)

The action thriller, Now You See Me, is about four talented illusionists know as “The Four Horsemen” who pull off a series of daring heists through Las Vegas style magic shows. Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher and Dave Franco, this visually stunning film was as  entertaining as the trailer that excited me to see it in the first place. See: movie trailer

This is one of those movies that just took me away from my troubles for awhile (seen twice so far) and returned me to look at my challenges more inspired and motivated by its many themes. For me, films are a highly enjoyable resource for motivation and for re-energizing my mind and spirit:

• Goal Setting
• Creative visualizing
• Strategic thinking
• Creative marketing
• Giving back to others
• Teamwork

What do you do for daily motivation and inspiration? Do you have favourite rituals or movies that lift you up? Please let me know!

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Insights, Epiphanies & AHA moments 

EMMANUEL’S NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Superhero
Helping Activate Your Indestructible Optimism!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2013

No comments: