Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tip#546: Be Open to Messages from Above – Bruce Almighty

I'm happy to say I have completed my first ebook called "15 Movies to Help You Overcome Difficult Times"! It is a sampler of 55 film write-ups from my upcoming book "Passion & Perseverance". Get the ebook sampler for free at my new, exciting website. Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

Like my artwork, music and other writings, the content of my first ebook feels like I channeled it from a higher source. It often feels like God is guiding me in ways I can help others. I am not a religious person and yet I do believe in a higher power. I pray and say thank you every day to God and feel that we are partners in co-creating a better world. And we are doing this through the magic of movies!

Bruce Almighty 2003

The fantasy comedy Bruce Almighty is about Bruce Nolan (Jim Carrey) a TV reporter unhappy with the bad luck of his career and complains to God that he isn’t doing his job properly. God (Morgan Freeman) responds by giving Bruce his job and all his powers. Bruce begins to have fun manifesting anything he desires such as getting the anchorman job he wanted, pulling the moon closer to the Earth for a romantic evening with his wife and hilariously getting back at people who had wronged him!

Bruce's self-centered antics have dire consequences and God helps him realize he needs to focus on helping others with the powers given to him. When he does so he transforms his attitude towards God and his approach to life. This was a key life lesson I began to learn a few years ago and I've worked hard to transform my thinking and focus on how I can help others with my talents. The results are my new website and the free ebook gift co-created with the big G from above!

If you find yourself in a dire situation or feel deeply frustrated and lost in life be open to messages from above OR a higher source. Sometimes it is an inner voice that will guide you to solutions. Sometimes it is a gut feeling that leads you to answers you seek. Sometimes it is magical synchronicities of meeting a stranger saying exactly what you need to hear. It's been said that coincidences are gifts from God who wants to remain anonymous. Be open to these gifts today!

GET YOUR FREE GIFT of the EBOOK:
"15 MOVIES TO HELP YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

No comments: