Sunday, January 01, 2012

Tip#509: A New Year’s Message from the Movies – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 2008

I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button again recently on my last night of my Las Vegas Christmas vacation. The mesmerizing story, characters, performances and music stirred my soul even more than the first time I saw it in Vegas at Christmas time 3 years ago. And it filled me with uplifting messages for the New Year like the quote above.

If you are struggling in life, feeling lost or going through difficult times I hope this movie quote re-ignites your passion, perseverance AND enthusiasm for an exciting 2012. The magic of movies will always be there to lift you up.

Happy New Year to you!

Emmanuel
a.k.a. Motivatorman

SEE NEW HOLIDAY VIDEO GREETING
FROM MOTIVATORMAN!
Featuring original illustrations and music by Emmanuel Lopez: Click here

NEW SPEAKER TOPIC FOR WOMEN:
"HOW WOMEN IN MOVIES INSPIRE A LEADERSHIP MINDSET"
SEE 1 min. video with 10 inspiring women in films with quotes: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

2 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

this is SUCH an uplifting movie. more uplifting than people give it credit for. it had so many wonderful themes.

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

I agree Candice! Hopefully this movie will become more loved like It's A Wonderful Life.

Emmanuel
Motivatorman