Sunday, June 04, 2017

Tip#1046: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 4 - Wonder Woman

More than ever we need examples of heroes to inspire us while we face the challenges happening in our world today. These heroes, both male and females, can also come in the form of cinematic role models. For me, these movie heroes are one of many resources I use to keep me filled with positive emotional energy!

10th Annual Casa Loma Yard Sale

I had an epic day after seeing Wonder Woman on its opening day! It was a sunny and warm Saturday morning and I felt fantastic as I explored the 10th Annual Casa Loma Yard Sale here in Toronto. Afterwards I walked downtown soaking up the sun’s bright rays and came across a free BBQ at a church where I enjoyed meeting new people and delicious BBQ chicken, three kinds of potato salads, hamburgers and hotdogs!

Hatha Yoga Class

I later headed to my Hatha yoga class for another rejuvenating session for my body, mind and spirit. It also included a soothing head massage from the instructor! I was feeling so grateful and blissful afterwards and I know its thanks to all the work I’ve been doing maintaining and improving my mental health and wellness (see tip#1045).

Meeting Wesley Snipes

What helped build my positive emotional energy to this day were exciting moments in the week like meeting action hero legend Wesley Snipes and up and coming star Hannah Rose May at the preview screening of their film, The Recall (more on this on a future post).

Finding Six Dimes

I also found six dimes within three days which has never happened before! As I’ve written on this blog these are divine signs and reminders that my dad’s spirit is with me (see tip#966). Amazingly I found three on the day I saw Wonder Woman. These magical moments always excite me! Looking back, all of these recent events helped elevated my spirit, feel-good energy and confidence. This is how I also feel whenever I see an amazing, inspiring movie hero!



Wonder Woman (2017)

The superhero film, Wonder Woman, is about Diana (Gal Gadot), princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior and discovers World War I and her purpose for helping the world. This movie is filled with epic moments, exciting action scenes and memorable performances by Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen and Danny Huston. See: movie trailer

There is so much to love about this movie especially in having a new cinematic role model of a female superhero. Diana/Wonder Woman exemplifies a passionate, fiercely courageous woman who exudes confidence and excellent leadership qualities. The opening scenes of Diana as a child growing up is sure to inspire children of all ages with her strong, determined spirit. Gadot is truly radiant in her role and the director Patty Jenkins has paved the way for other female directors to shine!

The life lessons of what a hero is and the power of love also stand out as reasons I highly recommend this film as an enduring source of inspiration and motivation. You will also see many examples of resilience, perseverance and indestructible optimism.

Inspiring Themes:
• Finding Your Purpose
• Courage
• Passion
• Perseverance
• Resilience
• Indestructible Optimism
• Supportive Relationships
• Leadership
• Teamwork
• Power of Love

In times when you are overwhelmed with life, work or upsetting situations in our world today movie heroes can empower you to stay strong. They can inspire you to find your inner strengths and hidden potential. Movies, as well as, special events, sunny weather, exercise and magical moments can all help you active your positive emotional energy! There are always specific films or activities you enjoy that can be a rich source of energy for you. Find one today!

Related Tips:
Tip#164: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 1 - Kung Fu Panda
Tip#960: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 2 - X-Men: Apocalypse
Tip#962: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 3 - The Present 
Tip#1046: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 4 - Wonder Woman  Tip#968: Strong Women in the Movies, Part 5 - Erin Brockovich



NEW INTERVIEW WITH EMMANUEL:
Listen to Emmanuel’s interview on the podcast show THIS MOVIE’S ABOUT YOU with Thom Ernst (former host of TVO’s Saturday Night at the Movies) and Louis Marrone. Emmanuel discusses his ideal double bill of GROUNDHOG DAY and PLEASANTVILLE and how they helped him cope with clinical depression. Click here

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT NEEDS CHEERING UP?
SEND THEM THIS: Uplifting Movie Montage produced by Emmanuel Lopez!

LISTEN TO EMMANUEL’S CBC RADIO INTERVIEW on
MOVIE MESSAGES OF HOPE: The Fresh Air Show

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Inspiration & Motivation 

http://bit.ly/cxjH4Zhttp://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Speaker on Health & Wellness
Discover How Movies Inspire Resilience & Indestructible Optimism
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2017

No comments: