Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tip#778: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 3 – I Origins

My top favourite movie in the mid 90’s was Contact starring Jodie Foster and it represented a decade of my life filled with incredible metaphysical and spiritual experiences. Some of this I documented in the lyrics of my music CD “Rain of Angels”. The sci-fi movie Contact was highly entertaining and filled with thought-provoking topics about science vs spiritual faith.

Contact spoke to me deeply because some of my experiences included amazing synchronistic events that led me to people I felt I had past lives with. I had no scientific proof of this and yet these amazing, loving people and I just knew in our hearts and guts that we remembered each other from another life. This is why when I saw the film I Origins it re-awakened my memories of when my mind expanded because of wild, exciting events that re-wrote what I thought about our world!

I Origins (2014)

The science fiction drama film, I Origins, is about Dr. Ian Gray (Michael Pitt) and his lab assistant Karen (Brit Marling) making a stunning scientific discovery in their research on the evolution of the eye. It is also a unique love story between Ian and an exotic woman named Sofi (Astrid Bergès-Frisbey) who shakes up Ian’s scientific world and beliefs. See: movie trailer

This fantastic, thought-provoking movie has already been compared to Contact (see review) on its theme of science vs faith. Also its story about synchronicity, the afterlife and eyes being the window to our souls was like a mesmerizing mystery unravelling. I Origins was stunning, brilliant, riveting & highly spiritual! And make sure you stay right past all the end credits for one last surprise.

Inspirational Themes:
• Passion & perseverance
• Transforming your mindset
• Trusting your heart & gut

Related Tips:
Tip#179: Important Messages From The Kid - Disney's The Kid
Tip#332: Your Thoughts Have So Much Power – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tip#445: Everything is Going To Be Okay - Source Code 
Tip#499: Choose A Future - Mr. Nobody
Tip#506: Time Travel & Alternate Reality Movies – 4 Hidden Gems
Tip#549: Yes, You Can Alter Your Reality - Men in Black 3
Tip#587: If You Could Talk To Your Younger Self What Would You Say? – Looper
Tip#590: Expand Your Mind with Time Travel Movies, Pt.1 - The Time Traveler’s Wife
Tip#759: Expand Your Mind with Time Travel Movies, Pt 2 - X-Men: Days of Future Past
Tip#682: What if You Could Go Back in Time? - Back to the Future Trilogy
Tip#551: Activate Your Imagination Through Movies, Part 1 – Prometheus
Tip#777: Activate Your Imagination Through Movies, Part 2 - Lucy
Tip#748: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 1 - After the Dark 
Tip#772: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 2 – The Congress - Under the Skin
Tip#778: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 3 – I Origins
Tip#789: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 4 – Coherence
Tip#790: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 5 - Frequencies
Tip#803: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 6 – Interstellar
Tip#809: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 7 – The Man from Earth
Tip#852: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 8 - Ex Machina
Tip#861: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 9 – Netflix’s Sense8
Tip#1004: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 10 - Arrival

SEE NEW RESILIENCE TIPS PAGE:
See my top resources for increasing your resilience now on my Motivatorman website: click here

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Insights, Epiphanies & AHA moments 

EMMANUEL’S FIRST BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here 

http://bit.ly/cxjH4Zhttp://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0
Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Speaker & Resilience Expert
Discover How Movies Inspire Resilience in Your Work & Life!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2014

No comments: