Friday, September 21, 2012

Tip#583: Movie Quotes for Motivation, Part 3 – Leadership

Do you need to be uplifted today? This is a special series of weekly posts to share some of my favourite movie quotes I find inspiring, motivating and empowering. Each week there will be a different theme that I hope will be synchronistic to whatever you are going through AND will help energize your spirit and drive!

Enjoy!

And if you have any favourite movie quotes please let me know in the comments section below.

LEADERSHIP

"Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If we stay together we survive."
Gladiator (2000)

"Men don't follow titles, they follow courage."
Braveheart (1995)

"You said we're a team. One person struggles, we all struggle. One person triumphs, we all triumph."
Coach Carter (2005)

"I'm the type of person that if you ask me a question and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what, I know how to find the answer and I will find the answer."
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)

"I'm a winner. I'm going to win."
Remember the Titans (2000)

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

"Sometimes you have to ignore the rules, ignore the numbers, and concentrate on people."
The Terminal (2004)

"Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
We Bought A Zoo (2011)

"Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character. And watch your character for it becomes your destiny."
The Iron Lady (2011)

"You all think I'm licked. Well, I'm not licked. And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause."
Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (1939)

SEE RELATED POSTS:
Part 1: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Believing & Faith
Part 2: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Funny
Part 3: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Leadership
Part 4: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Passion
Part 5: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Perseverance
Part 6: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Purpose
Part 7: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Relationships
Part 8: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Visualize & Focus



GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW:
"15 MOVIES: EXCERPTS FROM THE UPCOMING BOOK, PASSION & PERSEVERANCE"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Personal & Professional Development for Movie Lovers
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

No comments: