Friday, September 14, 2012

Tip#580: Movie Quotes for Motivation, Part 2 – Funny

Do you need to be uplifted today? This is a special series of weekly posts to share some of my favourite movie quotes I find inspiring, motivating and empowering. Each week there will be a different theme that I hope will be synchronistic to whatever you are going through AND will help energize your spirit and drive!

Enjoy!

And if you have any favourite movie quotes please let me know in the comments section below.


FUNNY:

"I have never lied to you. I have always told you some version of the truth."
Something's Gotta Give (2003)

"I joined a gym but didn't get any fitter. Apparently, you have to go."
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012)

“Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.”
Bruce Almighty (2003)

"I'm a mog - half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
Spaceballs (1987)

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
Dumb and Dumber (1994)

"The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses."
Love and Death (1975)

"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts."
The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (1991)

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."
Naked Gun 33 1⁄2 : The Final Insult (1994)

"A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark."
Annie Hall (1977)

"Sometimes it's really hard to see the forest through the sleaze."
Hitch (2005)

SEE RELATED POSTS:
Part 1: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Believing & Faith
Part 2: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Funny
Part 3: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Leadership
Part 4: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Passion
Part 5: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Perseverance
Part 6: Movie Quotes for Motivation - Purpose
Part 7: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Relationships
Part 8: Movie Quotes for Motivation – Visualize & Focus



GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW:
"15 MOVIES: EXCERPTS FROM THE UPCOMING BOOK, PASSION & PERSEVERANCE"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Personal & Professional Development for Movie Lovers
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

No comments: