Sunday, September 02, 2012

Tip#575: Friendships that Feel Good – Grown Ups

It feels so good to be surrounded by friends that radiate love! I recently went to a friend's intimate birthday dinner on a quiet neighborhood patio restaurant and was so surprised to see friends I hadn't seen in years. I stood there in awe as they each welcomed me with loving eyes and big smiles. The warmth I felt from them all had touched my heart deeply.

Synchronistically, I had been writing about the exciting period of my life when we first met in my creative visualization affirmation exercises (see tip#568). By tapping into the thoughts and feelings of what you want to manifest it then attracts that same energy into the physical some how. So I believe seeing these friends was so magical AND more proof of what I am learning about creative visualization!

Grown Ups (2010)

The comedy Grown Ups is about a group of five childhood friends that come together 30 years later for the funeral of their beloved basketball coach. This is an Adam Sandler film so it is full of raunchy humour, great music from the 70's and 80's and a few life lessons here and there. The five grown up friends all consist of Sandler's real-life friends, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Chris Rock and Kevin James. See: movie trailer

I am a big fan of Adam Sandler movies and I love that he has a career where he can bring in his real-life friends. They always look like they are having so much fun! And some how, despite negative reviews of his films, Sandler still attracts big stars to appear in his movies like Jack Nicholson in Anger Management, Christopher Walken in Click and Johnny Depp and Al Pacino in Jack and Jill. I'm not sure if these stars are friends or not but Sandler's movies always reminds me of how fun it would be to include my friends into my career somehow!

See Al Pacino rap and dance in Jack and Jill.
It will put a smile on your face!: Click here

Friendships can come and go and hopefully you can appreciate the feel good feelings when you have them. And if you are feeling alone or separate then tap into the uplifting thoughts and feelings of past relationships that were loving and supportive. That way you become a magnet and you just may attract those same friends back into your life OR attract new ones with the same positive energies!

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW:
"15 MOVIES: EXCERPTS FROM THE UPCOMING BOOK, PASSION & PERSEVERANCE"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Personal Development for Movie Lovers
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012



No comments: