Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tip#555: Learn to See with New Eyes - Brave

For the first time in over a decade I have a new prescription for my eyes and am excited to have a new pair of eyeglasses. Now my vision is sharper for far distances AND I can read up close with the bifocals. Immediately after picking up my eyeglasses I went to see my friend and business coach (Patrick Bizindavyi) and meet his new baby girl. She was so beautiful! And I was seeing her with new eyes!

This was the week I also discovered an inspiring and empowering book called The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price. It is actually a very tiny book filled with big insights on allowing money and other needs and desires to flow to you. It is already helping me find the courage to look deeper into myself and face my inner blocks. So with new eyeglasses and new attitude I am looking at my surroundings AND my inner self with sharper focus!

Brave (2012)

The animated Pixar movie, Brave is about young princess Merida (Kelly Macdonald) who refuses tradition in marrying one of three sons of the neighboring clan lords. Merida gets into a heated fight with her mother, Queen Elinor (Emma Thompson) and flees into the forest. From there, the story takes a unique, tonal turn and I highly recommend you see before knowing any more!

Just know that you will be dazzled by the colourful and rich visuals of the Scottish scenery. The film's characters are also funny and provide some heartfelt moments. And you will be inspired by Merida's bravery when she faces a very frightening foe AND how she learns to see with new eyes and find the solutions to her biggest challenge.

Remember not to focus on the negatives in the life challenges you see in front of you. Instead see your obstacles with new eyes in that you are learning something about improving yourself. You are recognizing that the solutions are already inside you. It takes courage to look within into whatever thoughts are blocking your path. Be brave and the solutions you've been praying for will reveal themselves!

Related Articles:
Tip#347: When Your World Is Turned Upside Down - 5 Movie Tips

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK:
"15 MOVIES TO HELP YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

1 comment:

Lovequotes said...

Great article with excellent idea! I appreciate your post. Thanks so much and let keep on sharing your stuffs.