Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Tip#515: Get Energized by Cinematic Thrills - Chronicle

Today I am celebrating the return to blogging twice a week. I made a decision after 5 years and posting my 500th tip that I would just write once a week. But after 3 months I realized how much I loved writing and sharing movies that motivate me that I am following my impulse to do more of what I love!

Plus, 2012 is chock full of exciting movies to blog about like the highly anticipated superhero movies The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. Superheroes are another passion of mine growing up so it is an absolute thrill to see favourite comic book heroes come to life on the big screen. It is a thrill to see live action scenes of people using their super powers AND flying through the skies above!

Chronicle 2012

The science fiction movie Chronicle is presented as "found footage" of 3 high school friends who gain superhuman abilities. Andrew (Dane DeHaan) is the primary videographer documenting themselves as they master telekinetic powers such as controlling objects with his mind. Though they have fun being mischievous with their new powers the film also explores the dark side of abusing it.

One of the exciting aspects of this movie is it allows you to feel what it is like to fly. If you’ve ever had a dream of flying these exhilarating scenes will thrill you! Scenes like this are what reminds me of why I LOVE movies. I get filled with so much positive emotional energy that I am inspired to move forward in any aspect of my life or work. I get a charge and buzz from cinematic thrills!

When you are having a positive experience watching a movie be conscious of how good you feel. Be aware that there is a difference in how you felt before and after the film. Now take that positive emotional energy and apply it to accomplishing a task or goal for your day. That way you will recognize the energizing power of movies!

NEED CONSULTING ON HOW TO USE
THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA?
Check out my: Social Media Wingman Website

NEED A SPEAKER TO HELP YOUR
ASSOCIATION, WORKPLACE OR EVENT ATTENDEES
MAINTAIN THEIR BEST IN DIFFICULT TIMES?
Check out my: Motivatorman Speaker Topics Website

SEE MOTIVATORMAN SPEAK ON CAREER TRANSITION MOVIES:
"BABY BOOM" click here
"CINDERELLA MAN" click here
From an 8 part radio interview videotaped
live at Xradio in Las Vegas

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

2 comments:

Yor Health Brian said...

Loved the movie, and love your post!

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Thanks Brian!

Emmanuel
Motivatorman