Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tip#466: Visualize What You Want In Your Mind - Green Lantern

I continue to be extremely focused and productive to take my motivational career to the next level. And it's all because I am able to clearly visualize what I want to achieve. As mentioned in previous blog post #465 it is because of T. Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive workshop I attended just over a week ago. For 3 long days there was an abundance of success stories, business strategies and income generating methods presented that gave my mind exciting goals and targets to aim for.

One of those visions was to create a downloadable book (eBook) collecting movie recommendations that show GREAT LEADERSHIP from professionals around the world. Within hours of posting this request on my Facebook wall I received movie tips from Toronto film critic Richard Crouse and the real Homer Hickam from the film October Sky starring Jake Gyllenhaal. What I pictured in my mind was this downloadable book was exciting and helping people worldwide who need motivation AND also help contributors get their name visible and viral through the eBook.

"Anything I see in my mind I can create."
Green Lantern

Green Lantern 2011

The movie Green Lantern is based on the DC Comic about a test pilot named Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) who is given a powerful ring to then join an intergalactic group of peacekeepers. The ring allows Jordan to create anything he can see in his mind like create a giant fist for fighting, brick walls to protect himself and anything else he can think of. He is only limited by his imagination.

This concept has always excited me because I am a visual problem solver and visualizing positive results and desires is what helped me overcome challenges such as losing my home (see tip#400) and facing G20 riot police (see tip#369) last year. It's what all motivational speakers like Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor and Napoleon Hill have been saying for years that thought and visualizing is how manifesting dreams and goals begin.

This movie is receiving a thrashing from film critics and I agree with most of them I'm sad to say. However the positive review by Ain't It Cool.com founder Harry Knowles captures the same spirit of why I'm focusing on featuring it on my blog. Read: Click here

Despite the movie having a flawed script and uneven flow I believe this superhero movie has important and powerful messages for achieving your desires. Green Lantern's power is the perfect mirror for you to find ways to visualize what you want so you have a target and primary objective to aim for.

What movies help you visualize GREAT LEADERSHIP?

What films have you seen that show great leadership? What movie heroes help you picture the kind of leadership skills you'd love to have? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

SEE MY SUMMER MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS:
e.g. X-Men: First Class, Captain America
Click here

SEE NEW SPEAKER PROMO ON MOVIES THAT MOTIVATE
LECTURES, KEYNOTES, SEMINARS: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

2 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

i really liked what you got out of this movie. i thought it was truly enjoyable and, like many superhero movie, it does have that inspirational factor.

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Thanks Candice! I'm really hoping they do sequels because there is so much potential for Green Lantern to create things with his mind through his ring!

Emmanuel
Motivatorman