Sunday, June 06, 2010

Tip#362: How Movie Posters Motivate – 4 Movie Examples

It's been a month since I moved into my new live/work space and into a brand new life change. It's been a challenge because it feels so strange and different. One of the steps I've taken to increase my confidence and optimism is to surround myself with empowering movie posters.

Marie Diamond is one of the law of attraction teachers in The Secret movie. She says to surround your home with positive photos or artworks that will help program your conscious and sub-conscious mind. That way you become magnetic to what you want to manifest in your life.

So since I love movies I decided to go online to Movieposter.com and find exciting posters for my new home. Here are the 4 posters I got and why...

Gladiator 2000

There were several posters I found on Gladiator starring Russell Crowe as the movie hero Maximus. The one that spoke to me the most was a poster with the bold statement, "A Hero Will Rise". Seeing that empowering statement everyday will remind me of my own strengths and help me persevere during my times of change.

The Shawshank Redemption 1994

The poster I got for The Shawshank Redemption was one with the main characters Andy (Tim Robbins) and Red (Morgan Freeman). It will constantly remind me that friendships and supportive relationships is a primary key to overcoming adversity.

Kick-Ass 2010

This poster for Kick-Ass reminds me of the tenacious energy of all the young heroes. It helps me remember that testosterone injected attitude helps me be proactive and take action when opportunities come my way. I am a gentle soul at heart and movies like Kick-Ass can help me be assertive when needed!

School of Rock 2003

This poster for School of Rock reminds me everyday that the movie hero Dewey (Jack Black) had a passion for rock and roll that led him to a fantastic career teaching others what he loves. The poster is a mirror and reminder that I will continue to find success in my career by staying focused on my overflowing passion for movies.

Empower Your Thoughts And Mind

Movie posters can empower your thoughts and mind to magnetize the future you want to manifest in your life or career. And Movieposters.com is one incredible resource you can access wherever you are on the planet. Check out their website and you'll increase your positive emotional energy just by looking up favourite movies that excite you. Click here

You have the power to change your life or career for the better. Feeding your mind and heart with images that lift you up is a key step to manifesting what you want. Be clear on what you want and then surround yourself with images and words that will accelerate you upwards and onwards!

Emmanuel Lopez
Motivational Superhero
Re-energize your career & life
Book keynotes & seminars for your organization: www.motivatorman.com

Social Media Wingman
Helping you shine online: www.socialmediawingman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2010


No comments: